Junior Solution Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Location - London, UK
- Salary - Depending on the depth of relevant experience
- Work Authorisation - UK Work authorisation required (no visa sponsorship)
- Experience - 1+ Year experience as a solution architect or full-stack developer
The business, founded in August 2019 and based in London, is a product-led fintech with a bold ambition to create a platform that drives a forceful and lasting change in the way society manages money.
Aiming to hit the market with our app in the next few months, Claro is a Digital Financial Coach and community that empowers everyone to develop a smart money mindset to achieve their personal ambitions. We do this by providing the education, support, community and tools to inform every day smarter financial decisions.
In order to achieve our current goals, we are looking to hire a Junior Solution Architect.
Your role will be very hands-on, working alongside a Senior Solution Architect, to deliver an effective and scalable mobile application, assisting a team of experienced iOS and Backend developers.
This is a unique opportunity to influence and get involved in a project from the outset, working with a team of talented, creative professionals and making a lasting difference in the world of personal finance.
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into technical Jira tickets
- Analyse vendor platforms and technology to document technical requirements
- Contribute solutions to solve technical problems encountered as part of the app development
- Follow the development lifecycle and practices set out by the engineering team
- Based on experience, code in iOS Swift or server-side Swift to assist the team to meet delivery timelines
Key Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years full-stack development or Solution Architect experience
- Working knowledge of API’s and SQL
- Understanding of serverless cloud-based application development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of AWS, DevOps and mobile development is a bonus
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build a market-leading product
- Opportunity to significantly influence the project as one of the early-stage employees
- Attractive salary and flexibility package based on experience
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
We welcome applications from everyone no matter your ethnicity, gender, age or sexuality. We are committed to creating a company as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives finance? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Email in your CV at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Claro is a digital financial coach that empowers you to make smarter financial decisions every day.