This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elevate is an award-winning global people powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, event and digital experiences that deliver real business impact.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, and Berlin have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
This is a newly created role and department to provide dedicated HR support to the company. With the opportunity for the team to grow, you will initially work within this department independently.
The HR Manager will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as employee relations, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- People, People – working closely with and supporting each team member
- Elevation – continued support to make the company a fun, stimulating and nurturing working environment
- Take Pride – know that everything you do is of great value to the company, own it!
- Better Together – a healthy team = a healthy company
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Point of contact for general day-to-day HR enquiries
- Provide a confidential communication channel for employees and Senior Management
- Provide accurate HR advice to employees and managers based on UK employment law and best HR practice
- Develop direct talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans and working with managers through the entire process
- Working with the Finance team ensuring payroll data is processed accurately
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organisation as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Setting policies and processes - ensure legal compliance of HR government regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, offboarding and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for updates to employee files, tracking annual leave/sick pay, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organisational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Above all else, willing to learn!
- Proven experience working in a HR department
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of HR national laws and regulations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Up to CIPD Level 5
- CIPD member – company will cover for duration of employment
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Health insurance including mental health support, dental and optical plus more
- Unlimited annual leave – yes, you heard correctly!
- Helping you to level-up across fitness, wellbeing and personal development: Classpass, Calm app subscription, Masterclass, Kindle Unlimited or Audible, plus more!
As a people agency, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures and backgrounds.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #elevatingpeople on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Job description is not all inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting people with brands