This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elevate is an award-winning global people powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, event and digital experiences that deliver real business impact.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, and Berlin have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
If you live and breathe Brand and Marketing, we want to talk to you. Elevate are looking for a Marketing Lead to join the Global Marketing team planning, defining, developing and leading the implementation of our marketing activity across all channels.
You could come from a B2B marketing space, the agency sector or from leftfield. With expansion into key EMEA markets in full flow and embracing a new-found agility to create our service offering, we’ve developed a new vision for the role of marketing within our business. You’ll join the recently appointed Global Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager in leading the charge working closely with Sales and Leadership teams across all offices.
You should be able to demonstrate leadership in the marketing arena with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution. Practical, hands on experience of Martech platforms will help accelerate your impact in the first 30/60/90 days. As we do have plans formed and activity in market, one of your first task will be to maintain the momentum built for pivotal workstreams and then look to bring new thinking, strategies and tactics to the table.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading PR & Thought Leadership with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- The go to for Media Relations (inc. our awards strategy)
- Act as the Elevate Brand guardian whilst looking to explore how we evolve our got to market whilst retaining a consistent approach
- Play a key stakeholder management role with local market MDs and Global Leadership
- In conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, set a new standard for richness and impact of our social content, at a global level and support local markets with frameworks and best practice
- Support our Digital Marketing Manager to deliver ROI from our website, in content creation and dialling up the effectiveness of our day-to-day ops
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise all parts of the marketing funnel.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Proven experience in Marketing preferably with in the agency space across multiple territories – UK/US/DE/FR desirable
- Experience defining marketing plans, budgets and delivering against agree KPIs
- Experience working closely with a global sales team to reach targets and measurables
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PR & Media, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong relationships with key agency media outlets and partners to accelerate our agency profile
- Experience in marketing Retail, Technology, FMCG, F&B brands would be desirable
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Health insurance including mental health support, dental and optical plus more
- Unlimited annual leave – yes, you heard correctly!
- Helping you to level-up across fitness, wellbeing and personal development: Classpass, Calm app subscription, Masterclass, Kindle Unlimited or Audible, plus more!
As a people agency, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures and backgrounds.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #elevatingpeople on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Job description is not all inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting people with brands