Various MIF21 Roles
Manchester International Festival
Manchester International Festival (MIF) returns this summer 1-18 July 2021 and we are now recruiting a mix of short term opportunities in the following areas:
– Customer Service & Hospitality (Ticketing, Front of House, Food and Beverage)
– Administrative Assistants (Various coordinator, and assistant roles including on-site event roles)
– Show/Event/Production Roles (Artist Liaison, Technical Staff, Stage and Event Management, Site Staff, Stage Crew, Wardrobe)
Different roles will have different contract lengths and a range of salaries based on the job descriptions, MIF are committed to paying the Manchester Living Wage at minimum.
The variety of roles we are looking to fill require the following core skills:
– Positivity and enthusiasm
– A hands on attitude
– A flexible approach to delivering the job
– Commitment to championing diversity and inclusion
– A willingness to learn
Please follow the link to find out more and submit an expression of interest - we have removed out traditional application form and will accept CV’s, audio/video submissions or a short bio about you and your interests.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manchester International Festival (MIF) launched in 2007 as the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events. It is an artist-led festival staged every two years, presenting new works from across the spectrum of performing arts, visual arts and popular culture, at venues and spaces across the city. As well as the biennial festival, MIF will also run and commission a year-round artistic programme for The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the centre of Manchester.