Derby, UK Remote
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Business Analyst to join Rolls-Royce Submarines Business in Derby
As a Business Analyst you will undertake the analysis of Business data to identify risks and issues relating to product delivery and business performance and ensure that these risks and issues are flagged to the accountable area for mitigation. Designs, creates and issues the required reports to enable the Operations Centre.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Our Submarines business is a leader in propulsion system design and development for the Royal Navy’s nuclear submarine fleet and the sole provider and technical authority, managing all aspects of plant design, safety, manufacture, performance and through-life support.
- Interrogate SAP and Program Management tools to identify and quantify risks to delivery based on system data
- Monitor the SAP system to ensure that the integrity of the plan is maintained through both demand management and ERP system operation - work with the Super User community to ensure Master data integrity is supporting this aim
- Analyse actual performance and extrapolate to predict future risk and highlight these risks to the required parties for mitigation
- Design and produce MIS reports which enable visibility of performance and contribute to the Operations Centre
- Assist with data amendment activity where required to support the materials planning community
- Assist with root cause analysis of delivery issues to enable corrective and containment actions to be implemented
Key Skills/ Experience :
- Proven analytical capability based on academic qualifications or experience
- Experience of a manufacturing environment
- Systems knowledge - SAP MRP, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and VBA programming ideal
- Planning and control background
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential. You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here.
So that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role.
To work for the Rolls-Royce Submarines Business an individual has to hold a minimum of an Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work the Business conducts and the protection of certain assets a person has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non ITAR country.
Closing date: 16th March 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.