This job is no longer accepting applications.
People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential – what’s most important is that you’re a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at 5874 and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for from you:
- You’re someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You’re not afraid to speak your mind
- You’re a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude
- Working closely with project managers and designers to deliver beautiful, pixel-perfect websites
- Working across multiple projects at the same time
- Adapting quickly to strict requirements & processes
- Problem solving unique issues
- Working collaboratively & sharing ideas with an experienced development team
- Applying best practice modular web development
- Module bundlers such as webpack
- Version control & git
- Interpreting and working with APIs
- Templating languages
- Solid understanding of UX across platform/responsive design & development
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a development environment
- Experience working with a team of developers in a fast-paced environment
- Effective & efficient time management skills
- Great client based & in-house technical communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible working
- Workplace pensions
- Your birthday off
- 20 days holiday a year rising one a year to a max of 25
- Free office snacks!
- After 5 years with 5874, we reward people with a 4 week paid sabbatical to be used during that calendar year!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are 5874 Commerce. We’re a Global Commerce Agency based out of Birmingham’s creative hub, Digbeth. With offices also in London and Austin (TX), we ...