Torchbox is looking for an SEO Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. You’ll play a central part in helping our clients get (and stay) found: these currently include NHS.UK, Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, Charities Aid Foundation, the Royal Society, Girlguiding, Marine Stewardship Council, Chatham House and many more.
Please note this role would suit someone who is towards the beginning of their career in SEO. If you’ve got more experience, we also have an SEO Analyst role open on our Jobs page.
As an SEO Executive, you'll directly support our SEO team with day-to-day tasks including:
- Keyword research
- Technical SEO audits
- Website health checks
- Competitor analysis
- Content analysis
- Keyword tracking
- On-page optimisation
The right candidate for this role will:
- Have some demonstrable experience working with SEO. What you don't know, you'll be keen to learn through on-the-job training and hands-on experience.
- Talk passionately and confidently about the value of SEO. You will know exactly why SEO is important for nonprofits.
- be able to demonstrate an ability to self-teach. We're all working remotely at the moment, so it's important that you can demonstrate this ability.
- Have experience managing your time, juggling competing workloads and consistently hitting deadlines.
- Have excellent attention-to-detail.
- Be comfortable presenting your work and talking in front of people.
You’ll definitely have some experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools.
What we can offer you:
- Salary of £20,000 - £32,500 (includes our employee owners and performance bonus scheme. This equates to roughly 10% - 25% of your final salary.)
- The chance to be a partner, not just an employee. As a co-owner of Torchbox you'll help shape, and share, our success.
- Training and conference budget to accelerate your development.
- Flexible working hours (and location).
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Private health cover.
- Ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox
- Your choice of gear.
- Plenty of tea, coffee and fruit and a weekly veggie team lunch that brings everyone together.
- Regular outings and parties including our famous, biennial long weekend trip.
How To Apply
As part of investing in more inclusive hiring practices we've decided not to ask people for a CV and cover letter, during the application there will be a section to upload a CV and covering letter please ignore and skip this section. Instead we simply want you to answer three questions to demonstrate your potential for this role:
- Share an example of SEO recommendations or changes you’ve made for an organisation or personal brand and what the impact of your work was (Please include any mention of tools you used to help with this work)
- Tell us one of the most valuable things you think a Non-profit can do with SEO and what insights you’d share to encourage the non-profits we work with to implement this.
- What other skills, experiences or unique perspectives do you hope we'd ask you about in your interview?
In the application form you will have space to provide written answers to the above questions - we recommend you write between 100-300 words for each, If you have any questions about the process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 5 March 2021 at 5pm GMT
Your application has been successfully submitted.