This job is no longer accepting applications.
VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced and creative storyteller who can craft engaging content ranging from TVC’s to Instagram stories. You will be working alongside our Senior Editor to shape films from the ground up as part of larger campaigns. VaynerMedia is a leader in social-first content, so you will need to have knowledge of trends and best practices in short form productions.
The task at hand:
Because of the range of campaigns and productions we handle, you’ll need to have experience in different camera setups and formats and how to include them in production workflows. You will have experience in fast-paced environments and be able to push projects forward in a positive, creative manner.
Core responsibilities include:
- Editing (both video and audio) using Premiere Pro and/or Avid Media Composer.
- Crafting engaging stories on a range of platforms.
- Overall management of projects, often on tight turnarounds and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team. You need to be well-organised, efficient and self-motivating.
- Advising producers and creatives on production problems and the ability to spot possible problems ahead of time.
- Working closely with producers, directors and account managers to ensure the smooth running of each project.
- Provide weekly reports on projects in progress, output projections, individual performances and overview on resources, budget and staff status.
- Keeping updated with best practices and technical specifications on social platforms.
The ideal candidate has:
- Significant professional experience as a Video Editor in an advertising or branded content agency.
- Highly proficient in NLE editing, grading and audio mixing using Premiere Pro.
- Experience in After Effects and how graphics fit into the post-production process.
- Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve and audio editing is advantageous.
- Excellent proven communication skills with colleagues i.e. ability to highlight challenges, offer creative solutions and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise assets and deliverables.
- The capability to manage both internal and client feedback in order to exceed expectations.
- An in-depth understanding of the whole post-production process.
- The ability to adapt skills and approach to a broad range of project types from TVCs to social campaigns.
- A strong passion for the work. As part of the creative team the ideal candidate will treat every edit as an opportunity to make the best work possible.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re the actual creative and media agency that you’re looking for.