Junior Employer Onboarding Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We created Capital Placement 8 years ago as a platform to simplify international opportunities for university students and recent graduates. Today, we offer our customers the opportunity to intern in London, Dubai, India, New York and Singapore, with opportunities in other key locations soon to be added. Due to Covid-19, all our programs are currently remote.
For companies, our concept is simple. Instead of trying to look for great talent using channels that yield low-quality applicants, we provide access to pre-vetted candidates who are actively seeking exciting internship opportunities and have passed our rigorous screening process.
Employer Onboarding Associate
We are looking for a candidate to help us acquire and onboard employers for our current international remote Internship Programs. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, rapidly growing and world-renowned organisation paving the way in the international education and internship sectors.
This role aims to identify interesting internship opportunities across a wide range of industries in our current and upcoming locations. The role will involve identifying and contacting promising employers to onboard them to our program and matching and placing our interns in exciting internships.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent communication (personable and professional) and persuasion skills; demonstrate the ability to communicate and build relationships with people across various countries and cultures
· Demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills to maintain and deliver a smooth placement process throughout
· Be able to demonstrate at least one-year prior experience in a similar role working within a dual-sided marketplace - ideally with employers and candidates
· Demonstrate an ability to work under pressure
· Be willing to travel to our international program locations to meet our employment partners (post-Covid-19)
· Be global in outlook; passionate about international education, work and travel
· Have a balance of being a team player and the ability to work independently and autonomously
· Enjoy challenges and be resourceful, proactive, resilient and entrepreneurial
· Acquire new employers to our remote internship program in London, Singapore, New York and other upcoming program locations
· Manage relationships with existing employers in our portfolio and build relationships with new employers
· Support interns and companies throughout each stage of the internship placement process
· Assist employers with their enquiries
· Develop the necessary communication materials or processes to ensure both the interns’ and employers’ expectations are well-managed throughout the placement process
· Support other team members when necessary
· Competitive salary (£22,000 - £26,000 + target based quarterly bonus)
· Fun and friendly work environment
· Private health insurance
· MacBook Pro and iPhone to help you work effectively from home
· 30 days holiday time per annum (including public holidays + 1 week off for Christmas)
· Significant potential to grow in the role and take on more responsibility
· Opportunities to travel abroad in the future
Your application has been successfully submitted.