Lead Visual Designer
Can you shape strategic design projects and deliver high impact design across digital platforms?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Lead Visual Designer with the experience, passion, and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead projects, being responsible not only for the delivery but also for nurturing a healthy team and managing client relationships
- Be an active part of hands-on work in projects, both at early concept stages and during detailed end-to-end implementation
- Support business development, including shaping and presenting proposals to potential clients
- Mentor and develop other members of the team, helping them do their best work
- Develop our digital design capabilities, pushing the boundaries of the discipline and defining our standards of quality
- Work in close contact with adjacent disciplines: design research, service design, business design, user experience, and technology
- Work with teams across Wipro Digital Interactive to deliver high-quality products and services
We would like you to be...
- A seasoned designer, with plenty of experience defining, developing and delivering brand and digital products – all the while with one foot in design and the other in technology.
- A sharp executor, with an eye for detail and an interest in meticulously crafting digital experiences, from solid usability to motion design.
- A believer in the power of prototyping and iteration.
- A team player, interested in working in cross-functional teams, with other designers and also business and technology experts.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate – we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-along, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions that bring us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
We can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the link shared and hit the Apply button.
Your application has been successfully submitted.