Pr & Content Intern (10 hours a week)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The LMF network is growing and looking to onboard a PR&Content intern.
- Creating and sharing press releases on exciting projects e.g mentoring programme, social mobility programme, diversity data & report
- Contacting and liaising with journalists
- Writing 1 blog per week (800 words)
- Curating blogs into digestible social content using Canva or Adobe (training provided if you haven't used these tools before)
- Interviewing members of the community on their journey (4 per month)
This role is remote with flexible working hours. We ask for 10 hours per week, for £8.20 per hour - how you choose to divide them up is up to you.
- Inclusive onboarding
- Training & coaching
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- 121 mentoring or coaching support
- Quarterly paid team lunches
- Tickets to events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LMF Network CIC - Social enterprise bridging the skills gap to ensure inclusion