Creative Engagement Assistant
MIF invites great artists from across the globe to create extraordinary new work for the Festival, which is staged every two years at venues and found spaces across Manchester. Our future home is The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the heart of the city, where we’ll present a year-round programme and artists will be able to develop work of huge ambition and scale that they might not be able to anywhere else.
We want to bring together a talented team of people, reaching out into every corner of Manchester and harnessing the talent and energy that is found across the city and beyond.
MIF are looking for two Creative Engagement Assistants to join the team to provide administrative and production support for MIF’s Creative Engagement Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support to the Creative Engagement Department
- Providing production and logistical support for Engagement events and activities
- Providing excellent customer care and being the first point of call for dealing with public enquiries
- Supporting monitoring and evaluation processes of data collation and management
- Supporting marketing, communications and social media activity
- Supporting contractual and financial processes and procedures
The essential requirements for this role include:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail alongside proficient IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure accurately and efficiently
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, including a flexible approach to developing and delivering the job
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
The closing date for applications is 24th September 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manchester International Festival (MIF) launched in 2007 as the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events. It is an artist-led f...