Head of Customer Success (Government)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a London-based GovTech/PropTech startup on a mission to accelerate the development of smart, sustainable and people-focused cities & places. Three years in, our SaaS is used at scale by two governments, and a range of public and private sector clients in the urban planning sector to engage communities meaningfully at scale; we are delivering at the cutting edge of the transformation of the UK planning system. We’re one of the only female-led companies in our market, and we’re excited to be growing the team. Finalist - DigitalAgenda Cities 2018 Geovation cohort 2019 Google for Startups Women Founders Residency 2020 Innovate UK funded Post-revenue
We’re looking for a Head of Client Delivery / Customer Success to take responsibility for delivering our SaaS contracts and grow the business with key accounts, including the Government. You'll need experience working with clients on data analytics, software, urban planning and/or powerful community engagement.
This is a new leadership role in our small team, so you'll be key to our growth.
You will be a results-driven relationship-builder, with sharp analytical and commercial acumen, and be able to clearly express the benefits of data, community trust and SaaS to your clients. You’ll have experience building senior relationships and taking them up a level, and will be comfortable using technology in a hands-on role.
Working with the CEO, our team and advisors, you’ll lead our client engagement strategy and drive company growth at this pivotal time for our company and target market.
We think this role is ideally suited if you've worked mid-level in a startup/scaleup and want a leadership role to help grow the company, or if you've a background in consulting in urban planning or smart city data, and want to have on-the-ground social impact.
Salary + equity dependent on experience.
**🌟 What You’ll Do**
- Manage key client relationships, providing superior service and support, and inspire them
- Create and implement a company-wide customer success process, with success metrics
- Provide practical end-to-end product support to your clients including subscription activation, platform set-up, and reporting results and analytics relevant to their objectives
- Progress business development opportunities to bid stage
- Build our customer success team as we grow
**🌟 Minimum Qualifications**
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mid-level client-focused role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience either in SaaS, community engagement or data & insight
- Proven track record in developing and leveraging senior client relationships
- Strong data literacy and ability to communicate data in a user-friendly way
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills
- Competent using software like CMS, CRM, spreadsheets etc
- Competent using collaboration tools like Trello, Mural, Slack
- Ability to work independently, learn fast and be part of a growing start-up
- Excitement and interest in the company mission
**🌟 Preferred Qualifications/Experience**
- Experience in SaaS customer success or professional services delivery
- Experience working with or communicating data like Google Analytics, statistics, geospatial and linguistic analysis
- Experience working with government, the public sector and/or urban planning sector
- Experience in community engagement, public communications or data science communication
- Business development experience
- Startup/scaleup experience
**🌟 Benefits **
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company share options (EMI)
- Flexible working hours (with core working hours: 9:00 to 16:00 GMT)
- Hybrid model: remote working with London office space
- Monthly all-team events
- Personal wellbeing and training budget
- Personal development opportunities with a growing company with high profile contracts
- A friendly team who are actively helping transform the planning system
**🌟 Seniority Level**
Mid/Senior level reporting to our CEO
London (HQ) or UK. Remote + London office.
**🌟 Employment Type**
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is embedded into our company values so we encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
Salary dependent on experience.
**🌟 How to apply**
Please send a short explanation (100 words max) on what excites you about this role and the company mission, with your CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help citizens lead the future of their cities